Bracarina House & Caledonian Studio
2020/21 Rates for Self Catering
Bracarina House 4 bedroom/8 person accommodation
August 1st 2020- October 31st 2020 Minimum 5 nights at £220 per night £1100.00
November 1st 2020-December 17th 2020 minimum 5 nights £180 per night £900.00
December 18th – January 8th 2021 minimum 5 nights £220 per night £1100.00
January 9th 2021 to March 31st 2021 minimum 5 nights £160 per night £800.00
Bracarina House 2 bedroom/4 person accommodation
August 1st 2020- October 31st 2020 Minimum 3 nights at £110 per night £330
November 1st 2020-December 17th 2020 minimum 3 nights £85 per night £255
December 18th – January 8th 2021 minimum 5 nights at £110 per night £550
January 9th 2021 to March 31st 2021 minimum 3 nights £85 per night £255
Caledonian Studio 2 person accommodation
August 1st 2020- October 31st 2020 Minimum 3 nights £75 per night 225.00
November 1st 2020-December 17th 2020 minimum 3 nights £65.00 per night £195.00
December 18th – January 8th 2021 minimum 3 nights £75 per night 225.00
January 8th 2021 to March 31st 2021 minimum 3 nights £65.00 per night £195.00
Payments by cash, bacs, and the following cards:
Visa Debit / Delta, Maestro / Switch – no charge.
Visa Credit, Mastercard – We do not charge any fees for transactions.
Booking / Cancellation Policy for Self Catering Accommodation
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you and Bracarina House & Caledonian Studio will come into existence when payment is received and the confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement is accepted. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge and the £100 refundable damage deposit.
- The balance must be paid no later than six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 6 weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to the holiday, then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the Bracarina House and Caledonian studio except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 8 for Bracarina House and 2 for Caledonian Studio and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition. (This clause is useful if you are made aware of a party/large gathering).
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- We (Bracarina House & Caledonian Studio) reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We or our representative reserve the right to enter the apartment at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 4pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the accommodation by 10am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. On Departure please can you empty bins, strip the beds and put all linen and towels in laundry bags provided, clean dirty dishes and open Windows. THANK YOU
- Smoking or Vaping anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking, vaping or pets will be at the expense of you. Only one Dog can stay and should not be left unattended at any time in the House or Studio.
- Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. The security deposit will be returned within 7 days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice damage in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when leaving the property unoccupied.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery, or appliance in the building.
- All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken to another property.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
- One dog is permitted on request and where allowed, under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Dog must be house-trained and are not to be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation, unless specifically agreed with the property owners. Owners must provide suitable bedding. Animal hairs to be removed from carpets and dogs are not allowed onto the furniture or in the bedrooms. Any fouling in the gardens must be cleared To accept an additional charge of £25 per dog per stay and accept that the owners right to charge an additional sum for extra cleaning if necessary. Assistance dogs are exempt from the charge.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behavior of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort, or health of others.
- Any problem or complaint which you may have concerning your holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavor to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after you have returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house
We are looking forward to you staying with us
Self Catering Rates
Bracarina House 4 bedroom/8 person accommodation August 1st 2020- October 31st 2020 Minimum 5 nights at £220 per night £1100
Invermoriston is a beautiful village on the west shore of Loch Ness and is a great location for touring the Highlands of Scotland
Bed and Breakfast
Bracarina House Bed and Breakfast is looking forward to seeing you all in 2021 and is now ready to take your bookings Our cosy ro
Spring and Autumn Walking Package
Our walking packages are tailored to guest’s needs and will be available from Mid-February to end of March or Mid-October to Mid